Holiday Gift Guide: Gifts Under $100
It is officially the best time of the year! I am a big fan of giving unique gifts to friends and family for the holidays so I have put together a list of my 10 favorite items this year. Best news is: all items on the list are under $100. Many of these gift options also give back to a cause, so you can give gifts with more substance. Would love to hear what you all are wanting this year! Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
1. Dior New Couture Coffee Table Book – $69 – The books have sold out almost everywhere and for good reason! Who doesn’t love looking through a book of the most iconic pieces in fashion history. They are the perfect gift for your friend who loves both fashion and trendy home decor.
2. Gold S’well Bottle – $42 – S’well bottles keep drinks cold for 24 hours and warm for 12! Ideal gift for your friend who is crazy about fitness. Extra Perk: S’well is one of UNICEF’s largest corporate donors!
3. Starling Holiday Candle – $55 – Use discount code starlinglovesyou for 15% off the newest scent in our collection! It will make your home or your friend’s smell like happiness the entire holiday season. Extra Perk: Each candle sold helps provide solar energy to someone in need.
4. Quartz Crystal Box – $42 – Functional and beautiful, this box is perfect for your friend who loves home decor and jewelry.
5. Tribe Alive Necklace – $15 – Tribe Alive is an ethical fashion brand that helps employ women in developing countries. These fun beaded necklaces are made by women in Honduras and are the perfect holiday accessory.
6. 5 Piece Decanter Set – $44 – I literally can’t believe this beautiful set is only $44! This may be the best bargain this season. Perfect for any friend who obsesses over beautiful barware.
7. Buzzed Cocktail Napkins – $36 – This humorous linen cocktail napkin set of 4 is too cute to pass up! Perfect for any friend who has a sense of humor and is a fan of hosting.
8. One Hope Champagne – $59 – Hard to beat this sparkly gold champagne for the hostess with the mostess! Extra Perk: Each bottle sold provides 15 meals to a child in need through Why Hunger.
9. Beyonce Pencil Set – $12 – Perfect holiday party favor for those of you who host! Pencils include Beyonce quotes such as “Tell Him Boy Bye” and “I Twirl on Them Haters”.
10. Peace Sign Table Decor – $50 – Fun gift for your friend with a new home. This peace sign decor will look good on any coffee table or console.